- Workshop paper submissions due: September 8, 2020
- Workshop paper notifications sent: September 30, 2020
- Camera-ready copies due: October 9, 2020
- PROFILES Workshop @ ISWC: November 2 or November 3, 2020 (half-day)
We welcome the following types of contributions:
- Short (up to 6 pages) and full (up to 15 pages) research papers
- Poster abstracts and system demonstrations should not exceed 4 pages
All submissions must be written in English and must be formatted according to the Springer LNCS proceedings style. Each submission will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the PC. Papers will be evaluated according to their significance, originality, technical content, style, clarity and relevance to the workshop.
Please submit your contributions electronically in PDF format via the Easychair system.